Daulat Tuanku

Daulat Tuanku
"KESEDARAN"

Aug 17, 2010

PEMIMPIN MELAYU MINTA MAAF LAGI....

Published: Monday August 16, 2010 MYT 8:59:00 PM
Updated: Monday August 16, 2010 MYT 9:01:29 PM

Hishammuddin: I did not make statements against MCA


PETALING JAYA: Umno vice-president Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Tun Hussein has denied making statements against the MCA and will clarify the matter with his MCA friends.

Hishammuddin said he did not criticise the MCA but had merely told the party that all component parties, including Umno, had to reform from within to thwart off attempts by those who wanted to cause a divide in Barisan Nasional.

"I did not make any statement against the MCA. But I told them that the current landscape requires us to look inside and look forward. Umno has done the reforms, too. The time is ripe.

"I received many calls from my MCA friends who said my statement had been well received because there were so many attempts to divide Umno, MCA, Gerakan and MIC," he told reporters Monday after visiting the Sin Chew Daily newspaper's office here.

Hishammuddin was commenting on newspaper reports of him reminding the MCA to stick with the struggles of Barisan.

On the displeasure voiced by MCA vice-president Datuk Chor Chee Heung over his statement, Hishammuddin said: "I will explain to Chor. I know him very well. I never endeavour to criticise MCA in any manner."

No comments:

Post a Comment